Business Change Project Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the business by helping to achieve changes needed to maintain business as usual and to react efficiently to threats and opportunities that arise. The Change Team as a whole work to achieve efficient and sustainable change The ideal candidate will be experienced in coordinating multi-faceted projects and liaising directly to internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives in a timely manner. Experience of operating within the 'Agile’ and 'Waterfall’ methodologies would also be desirable. This is an involved role that will see the successful candidates involved in the full process change lifecycle.
Summary of main duties and responsibilities:
· Lead and provide effective delivery of key projects across a wide range of commercial aspects. Ensuring key stakeholders are engaged and involved at all relevant stages.
· Monitor external variables and internal business practices to identify opportunities to improve performance, minimise risks and optimise opportunities
· Oversee the analysis of key processes, system functionality, marketing collateral, resource ability and availability to establish project requirements to meet project objectives in a cost effective and sustainable way
· Assess the impact and forecast the potential outputs of all change projects to set Key Performance indicators need to assess success. Then to ensure that action is taken across business to monitor outputs against targets and, if required, take action to optimise.
· Complete all project documentation to agreed quality standards and obtain all prerequisite sign-off’s in line with predefined timelines.
· Present project proposals to board level in a succinct and commercially focused way to ensure buy in of key stakeholder
· Build and coordinate project teams to achieve effective and timely change against predefined project milestones.
· Keep all stakeholders informed adequately as to the progress of all projects
· Coordinate and facilitate the roll out of new processes, including documentation and UAT processes
· Ad hoc tasks as required by the Head of Programme and Regulation.
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in a project management role
· Prince 2 Qualification or equivalent work experience
· Working knowledge of project planning and project management methodologies
· An aptitude for process analysis, modelling and review
· Experience of defining, documenting and validating business requirements
· Experience of facilitating and supporting business change and influence others across the business
· Experience in the design, preparation and delivery of facilitated workshops, applying a range of tools and techniques
· Experience in the use of modelling tools (such as Visio, or similar)
· The ability and enthusiasm to drive success and remain focused
· Excellent relationship development skills, with the ability to balance work and interaction with internal stakeholders, key suppliers and industry contacts.
· A demonstrable record of applying best practice and a commercial, customer centred approach
This is not an IT related project management role, however previous experience in this field could be beneficial.
£40-£50k + company benefits.