Area Service Manager - Central London
My client is a global health and fitness brand who are operating in 30 companies with a sole focus on helping people lead healthy lifestyles through support and care.
The Area Service Manager is to deliver an excellent member experience through a talented team of employees and to drive member retention, growth, and both financial and weight loss success results. Key drivers include recruitment and retention of top talent, performance management, engaging communication, coaching, overall employee engagement so that everyone has confidence in the WW brand and our company’s future and making smart top and bottom-line decisions. Key Accountabilities are:
- Builds and fosters a talented, high-performing team through effective networking, recruiting, hiring, onboarding, assessing, giving and seeking feedback, coaching, retaining, developing and leading a team of employees using our 12 People Leadership Skills across multiple platforms and initiatives.
- Inspires and motivates their team to grow and retain member base through a consistent and excellent member / meeting room experience.
- Resolves employee relations issues and complaints, finding best solutions and outcomes. Knows when it is appropriate to involve HR.
- Continually evaluates employee and meeting room performance and takes appropriate action to enhance profitability through driving greater commercial performance and reducing costs, maximizing efficiency, member retention and satisfaction.
- Owns business results and achieves member retention through positive member experiences.
- Creates and executes a market-specific strategy to drive revenue growth and manages expenses, including labor costs.
- Uses key performance indicators to influence meeting growth and member retention, to ensure there is an appropriate meeting supply to match demand, and to make efficient staffing decisions.
- Work from home and remotely in the field with flexibility to work evenings and weekends, as needed
- Must have Area/Cluster Management experience and be passionate about leading people development and customer service
- A driven go getter with experience of P&L in a commercial retail environment, with demonstrable experience of driving new business and increasing turnover
- Commercial but not a the expense of culture or people