Desktop Support Analyst
Desktop Support Analyst, with strong experience in Microsoft desktop technologies including Windows 7 / 10, SCCM and other software, is required for a leading corporation based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - paying up to £26,000.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the desktop hardware and software are fit for purpose, resolving issues where they arise and assisting in new projects. You will have proven experience in imaging and application deployment to user devices including, configuration, implementation, testing and operational support of the OS and desktop / mobile applications.
As the Desktop Support Analyst, your duties will include:
· Performing first time fixes on incidents / requests raised
· Packaging and deploying OS images and end user device software
· Managing 3rd party relationships and suppliers
· Project work including new hardware images, Windows / Office upgrades and other projects where required
· Packaging and deployment of software on Windows, Mac Computers and mobile devices - including SCCM experience
· Windows Migration (XP to 7 and 7 to 10)
· Understanding of networking including hardware, TCP/IP, DNS.
· Basic understanding of Active Directory and Office 365
· Understanding of ITIL
· Antivirus (Kaspersky)
The position would ideally suit someone with a background in IT support, up to 2nd Line, with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Technologies.
This role is to start ASAP and will be paying up to £26,000 depending on experience.
For more information, please contact Jack Roberts on jack . roberts @ mexasolutions . com or 07718_655017