Assistant Store Manager - Central London
My client is an iconic global sporting retailer. The brand seeks an experienced Assistant Store Manager. This is a fast paced, high energy environment which requires an individual with a successful background in retail management with the the skills and passion to take on a new challenge in a constantly evolving business.
To create an environment within a flagship store that will provide a premium consumer experience, front line of delivery of the premium employee experience and implement programs/processes to drive business results.
- Working alongside senior management and be responsible for all aspects of managing store
- Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales, service, organisation, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain operational standards
Develop strategies to maximise role of store within Area (look beyond single store to area impact)
- Manage performance and people development of your team
- Proven track record in retail
- Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in developing people
- Experience with retail operations, customer service, sales and people leadership, management and product presentation
- Ability to build, lead and manage high-performing teams
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
- Have a genuine passion and interest in fitness/sports
Salary & Benefits