Operation Associate, Hedge Fund
Excellent opportunity has risen for those who would like to utilise and gain further experience in operation and analysis in a fast-growing Hedge fund.
Our client, specialised in systematic quantitative trading in global equities, is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Operation Associate to join their team to assist daily operation and trade reconciliation.
The main responsibility of the role is to support daily trading operation, but there are also opportunities for capable candidates to be involved in data analysis and quantitative research in the long term if suitable. Previous experience will be ideal, but they are also looking for bright candidates with a degree in a numerical degree (such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science) from a top university, who may currently work in another sector but are interested in developing a career in finance.
- Managing daily trading P/L, Monthly NAV production and analysis.
- Liaising with brokers, fund administrators and third parties to work on daily reconciliations of trade, positions, cash and P/L between internal records and third parties.
- Dealing with dividend, corporate action election, contracts expirations and lifecycle events
- Reconciling with fund administrator for the month-end Fund NAV production, checking and maintaining the expense records.
- Assisting with risk report, regulatory reporting and auditing process
- 2+ years experience in operations in financial sector such as Hedge fund, Broker, Investment bank, fund administration.
- Good knowledge in equity and futures
- Any experience in systematic trading would be strongly advantage
- Numerical and Excel skill (preferably with VB)
- Proactive, self-motivated and eager to acquire new skills/knowledge
- Salary: £35-45K/p.a., negotiable depending on candidate
- Other competitive benefits are available
- Location: City
For more information, please contact us immediately.
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London. Please note that we’re afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs. Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required. Thank you for your time and cooperation***