Our client is looking for a L&D Officer to join their buy central Bristol based Human Resources and Personnel team on a 9-12 months FTC to cover maternity leave.
Our client is a market leading retailer, offering a forward thinking environmnet and a great central location in Bristol.
The role of a L&D Officer will include but will not be limited to:
- Delivering the L&D Strategy to the business
- Supporting the L&D Business Partner with the design and delivery of training
- Ensuring training programmes are delivered to employees (Train-the-Trainer etc.)
- Get involved in Projects as required
- Travel to other offices as required (ad hoc - car available)
- Ensure the strategy is sticking to budget (ensuring cost effective training is administered).
- Ensure training metrics are up to date
- Enhancing management capabilities
- Build strong relationships internally
The chosen candidate will display the following skills and attributes:
- Current knowledge of L&D concepts and trends
- Ability to build strong and credible working relationships
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Facilitation and workshop delivery
- Creative flair
- Flexibility to manage several activities simultaneously
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
A 9-12 month L&D Officer FTC based in Central Bristol for a market leading brand - competitive salary offered.