Business Development Manager - Global Training Company
Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Double OTE + Benefits inc Healthcare, Pension etc.
Location: North London
Our client are global leaders in the IT Training and Management space. With over 500 courses available and providing IT Training to FTSE 500 companies such as Barclays, Nestle and Unilever amongst others, they are regarded as the number one providers in the industry. Providing the Training to Corporate businesses and Government our client have a wide reach globally and have over 600 employees. Since their inception over 30 years ago they have grown in both headcount and revenue and having had their most successful year to date last year, they are now looking for successful sales people to join their Business Development team and help build their already impressive client portfolio.
The Role: Business Development Manager
- As a Business Development Manager for this IT Training and Management Company you will be responsible for the full 360 sales cycle, from prospecting new opportunities and going on to successfully close them.
- Reporting into the Sales Director you will work alongside other Business Development Managers and look to work across an array of sectors, you will not be limited to one or two sectors.
- Working towards a quarterly and annual target.
- There will be a period where you will manage the accounts before passing it over to the Account Management team.
- As an ambassador for the company you will attend industry related events and represent the company at trade shows etc.
The Business Development Manager will have a few key traits and experience:
- At least 2 years' experience in a Business Development role, within a Training environment - selling a bespoke or off the shelf training product.
- Track record of achieving results against target.
- Credible speaking with C Level clients.
- Experience selling into the Public OR Private sector.
- A passion for the Training space.
- Driven, self-motivated and resilient.
If the Business Development Manager role sounds of interest then get in touch today. You can send your CV directly to George - . Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about the Business Development Manager role please give me a call on . I look forward to hearing from you!
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service