BI SQL Developer
BI SQL Developer required to join a European SAP & BI implementation program for an industry leading client based in Central London. Permanent position with a competitive salary package.
Contribute to new projects, support & enhancements.
Key duties of the BI SQL Developer:
- Contribute to continual support, new projects and enhancements for BI
- Use SQL for data warehousing activities
- Build data pipelines, marts, reports & visualisations
- Help to ensure the BI system is fully operational on a daily basis
- Provide knowledge of a broad range of BI & data technology
Key criteria of the BI SQL Developer:
- 2-3 years BI project & support experience
- In-depth knowledge of SQL
- Experience with BI technology - ideally some of the following, SAP BI / BW, HANA, Python, Birst
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in cross-functional teams
Central London based position, ideal location for commuters from London, Essex, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire.
BI, SAP BI, SAP BW, SAP BODS, SQL, Data Warehousing, Python, Birst, SnapLogic, Hadoop, Support, London, Essex, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire.