MS Dynamics CRM/365 Functional Consultant
MS Dynamics CRM/365 Functional Consultant - Home-based/ London - MS Gold Partner
Salary £50,000 to £60,000pa DoE + attractive benefits package
My client is looking to recruit an MS Dynamics CRM/365 Functional Consultant to help shape and drive growth, in this successful, young Gold Partner consultancy. This is a chance for you to build your career within a truly supportive environment which allows talent to shine, and rewards your achievements.
As part of the Dynamics CRM/365 delivery team you will be responsible for ensuring customers' CRM / D365 implementations are completed to the highest standards and become real success stories!
- Elicit and define client requirements through business analysis and operational process reviews
- Defining data migration strategies and helping customers to migrate data
- Customising and configuring Dynamics 365/CRM to meet customer requirements
- Consultancy and project management of implementations, ensuring that milestones are met and customer expectations are achieved
- Be responsible for your own work load in a collaborative, supportive environment
- To build good working relationships with customers and other members of the CRM team
- To be professional and conduct your-self with integrity at all times
Experience and skills:
- Hands-on functional experience with MS CRM, ideally versions 2013-2016/ D365
- Meaningfully contribute to implementation projects, hit deadlines and communicate effectively with clients
- Able to effectively translate customer requirements, ask intelligent questions, and professionally challenge assumptions
- A strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers
- Presentation skills, and the ability to build rapport and strong relationships with clients
- A willingness to learn new skills and 'go the extra mile'
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Ability to work with stakeholders from varied business departments
- Attention to detail and a high standard of work
- Problem solving, task prioritisation, communication, administration and organisation skills are a key requirement
If the chance to join a hard-working, friendly and driven team; deliver excellent results to SME customers', and to drive business growth genuinely excites you... This role will be an ideal opportunity to further your MS Dynamics 365/CRM career.
Please get in touch for immediate consideration on , or
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable recruitment experts. Blue Pelican Technology comprises highly trained consultants with more than 30 years combined experience within their specialist markets. As part of our Standards you can be assured of an enhanced level of service whether you're dealing with us as a candidate or client ().
You can view all our vacancies on our web site or call and ask for the Technology Division for further information.