Floor Manager - London
Floor Manager LondonUp to £25,000
My client is an iconic global sporting retailer. The brand seeks an experienced Floor Manager to work within their Flagship Store, this is a fast paced, high energy environment which requires an individual with a successful background in retail management with the the skills and passion to take on a new challenge in a constantly evolving business.
To create an environment within a flagship store that will provide a premium consumer experience, front line of delivery of the premium employee experience and implement programs/processes to drive business results.
- Working alongside senior management and be responsible for all aspects of managing store
- Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales, service, organisation, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain operational standards
- Manage performance and people development of your team
- Proven track record in retail
- Experience with retail operations, customer service, sales and people leadership, management and product presentation
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
- Have a genuine passion and interest in fitness/sports
Up to £25,000