Business Development Executive
- Selling social media monitoring tools
- Targeting public sector, charities and PR agencies
- Genuinely competitive commission scheme and potential to earn
- Working in a growing and increasingly important market sector
The Role: The Business Development Executive will be responsible for selling a market leading social media monitoring tool; enabling clients to understand more about their social influence. Working from their unique London office surrounded by bars and restaurants, the Business Development Executive will be tasked with targeting new clients within the public sector, charities sector and PR agencies.
The Company: Recently acquired by a worldwide business information business, our client leads in the way in social influence and capital analytics. Brilliant atmosphere, sales training and a social culture are just some of the reasons this is one of the best sales opportunities in London.
As a Business Development your responsibilities will include:
- Gaining new clients through telephone selling and demos
- Working to targets and kpi's
- Presenting face to face for larger deal sizes
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 1 year business to business sales telephone sales experience, minimum
- Experience working to targets
- A genuine hunger to learn your sales trade and earn competitive commission
Benefits of this Sales Executive role:
- £25-30,000 basic with OTE £50,000
- Amazing company culture
- Opportunity to learn sales through and through
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Mark Ansell-Carter on .