C# Developer Join our small, talented & driven team
You will fit in great with our team if you consider yourself to be a passionate developer, with experience in delivering web applications. A genuine desire to develop in C# and a keen interest in current web technologies.
We are a vibrant business on a mission to re-invent SME lending, based out of FinTech hubs in both Nottingham and Hammersmith (London).
We are Liberis and our purpose is to provide simple, flexible funding to help growing businesses achieve their ambitions. As a young and vibrant business on a mission to re-invent the way small businesses access funding, we need smart, talented and driven people to join us on our journey.
Traditional business lending simply doesn’t reflect the nature of small businesses. So, on a mission to do things differently, and to do things better - Liberis launched the Business Cash Advance, a way of financing businesses that completely changes the face of lending.
Liberis offer a fairer and a far more flexible way to borrow, allowing SMEs to repay the money they need by taking a small percentage of their monthly card transactions as repayment. Liberis has no hidden fees, and the cost never changes. So not only does this keep their payments in line with their cash flow, it also frees them from traditional finance with fixed monthly payments, and nasty surprises.
A Great Opportunity to Learn & Develop
This role is an opportunity to join a fast-paced small business with significant growth plans. The successful candidate will need an entrepreneurial spirit, and a start-up attitude.
Technology will be at the heart of Liberis’ growth, and this role will have a big part to play in how our customers interact with us using technology.
We work in a kanban style, and make continuous improvement through regular kaizen sessions. Our development process uses continuous deployment with a combination of unit, regression and integration tests running in our CI environment (AppVeyor). Continuous improvement also extends to the way we develop our website; we use metrics and user recordings to gain insight from real customer experiences, and turn these in to improvements for our online journey.
Key Responsibilities Will Vary But Will Typically Include
- Application development and support for all our bespoke software applications, including web-based UI, back-end services and Salesforce changes. As part of a multi-skilled team you will be expected to make changes throughout our application stack.
- Writing front-end software that adapts easily to change including, for example, writing software that could be deployed separately with multiple brands simultaneously.
- Prototyping and helping to design any new products or features for our applications.
- Be engaged within the team and contribute to continuous improvement, code reviews and design decisions.
We Think You’ll Need
- Experience building and maintaining consumer-facing sales or marketing focused website using Elm/AngularJS/Sass.
- Experience building back-end services built using C#.
- Experience building applications with an API-first mindset.
- Demonstrable experience of automated testing principles and using a range of tools and techniques to support browser testing.
- Some experience using back-end technologies such as MassTransit, RabbitMQ & MongoDB.
- Ability and willingness to travel - primarily to our offices in Hammersmith, London.
- Experience designing and building web applications in Microsoft Azure or AWS (desirable).
- Experience of any of the following would be desirable: Azure Service Bus, SQL, Microservices, Git/GitHub, Coypu and Nightwatch.js.