CRM Data & Insight Analytics Manager - Big brand retailer
This role reports into the Head of Customer Insight, and in turn manages a small team of direct reports made up of Data Analysts (customer insight) and one Campaign Analyst (campaign selections, campaign reporting). Therefore previous experience in mentoring or managing people is strongly preferred.
It will be your job to help complete the implementation of a SQL based data insights solution, and build out this capability in how it supports the business. You will be the data expert, managing the output of the team, work stack and training. As well as stakeholder relationships, including helping the business understand what's possible, as well as what the business benefit will be from moving to a more data insight led approach.
You will drive team initiative around data integrity, as well as work closely with the marketing team to ensure the current cross channel view of data is well utilized across marketing initiatives.
Any experience with Faststats would be advantageous, but this campaign management and insight analytics tool will soon be supported by SQL as mentioned previously.
- Award winning retailer; consistently in the Times Top 100 Employers every year since 2009
- Ambitious, twice winning Profit Track awards winner business, aiming high and in a period of significant growth
- Work hard play hard culture - sociable environment, regular charity events and significant growth potential
- Greenfield opportunity for someone with vision and ambition to further grow and develop a small team of Analysts; focus on data integrity, using insights to drive CRM and the rise of the use of analytics within the business
- Educated to degree level in a relevant and ideally numerate subject
- Strong and efficient technical coder using SQL, as well as Excel
- Ideally experience with Faststats for insights and campaign management
- Proven background in campaign and CRM analysis, data management and working across digital and Direct Marketing (DM) campaigns
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with internal stakeholders
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Experience in mentoring or leading more junior members of staff
- Pro-active approach to developing new analytical approaches
POSITION - CRM Data & Insight Analytics Manager - Big brand retailer
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £50k - £60k plus excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com