Audit Senior - Leading Independent Firm - Excellent Progression!
If you have recently competed a professional qualification, and are now looking to move to a firm with outstanding opportunities to quickly develop and progress your career, then this could be an ideal role for you. A well renowned, highly prestigious firm of Chartered Accountants are looking to add several Audit Seniors to their team, based in the West End of London.
The role will entail running audits for a variety of clients across all sectors and sizes, with the successful candidate carrying out a client facing role to ensure that all of their audit requirements are successfully met. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are;
- Acting as the Senior on audits, reporting directly to the Manager, and carrying out audits using a bespoke, risk based approach
- You will be responsible for the planning of the audit file right through to completion
- Supervise and effectively delegate work to less experienced members of the audit team
- Perform 'accounts preparation’ jobs either from the client’s trial balance, or from their original accounting records
- Audits will be across a variety of different sectors, giving you a wide range of exposure to different clients
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong experience working an Audit focused role within a busy Accountancy Firm
- An ambitious individual, as the firm are offering quick progression to the right candidate
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.