Have You Spotted kids Clothing Ranges with fantastic well know characters on there?
The chances are we designed them…
Since 1986 Smith & Brooks have been delivering licensed products to a vast portfolio of high street retailers. Using the expertise gained over the years, Smith & Brooks has evolved and today we are a 100% licensed children's clothing company delivering brands like Ghostbusters, Go Diego Go! Hot Wheels Scooby Doo, Dora The Explorer and many many more.
We love what we do and our people should too… so why not start your career today with us here at Smith & Brooks?
We are currently looking for an experienced Merchandiser to join our Production Team at our Head Office in Shirebrook, Mansfield
Key Aspects of the Role:
As a Merchandiser you will be responsible for merchandising orders for key retail accounts. This will involve managing the Critical path from initial confirmation of order with Customer and Supplier through to delivery.
- Raising Sales and Purchase orders
- Issuing Labelling and Packaging instructions for each order.
- Understanding all of the Customers standards outlined in their Manual from Labelling and Testing, to using their Supplier Systems for updating information and processing deliveries.
- Working closely with the Sales Team and QA Team at hand over stage, to check the order details are correct and all of the customers can be complied with.
- Daily management of the critical path and supplying weekly updates for Customers.
- Building relationships with the Suppliers and Customers managing each stage of production to ensure the shipment and delivery are on schedule. This may include attending Customer meetings from time to time.
- Trouble shooting problems, working closely with QA to manage any potential issues that arise.
- Responsible for checking product for labelling, packaging and general overview. Able to check the License Elements of the Product against approved artworks and follow through on the Licensing Process.
- Arranging shipments, processing and bookings where required, liaising with the logistics and shipping departments.
- Processing shipping documents, arranging invoicing and debit notes including approving payments for suppliers.
- Assisting the QA team on approval of lab dips and strike offs.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- 2-3 years previous experience as a wholesale merchandiser
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to build good working relationships with suppliers and customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to use own initiative.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of Navision
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then APPLY NOW