EMEA Payroll Manager
- Ensures on-time 100% accurate monthly payroll for employees in countries within their remit across multiple legal entities. Ensuring that all statutory regulations and payments to third parties are compliant. Advising Country Managers and Senior HR Business Partners on all tax matters related to payroll. Ensure that salaries and wages associated with payroll and benefit related payments are accurate
Leading global corporate bank
- Execute and oversee on-time, accurate monthly payroll to all employees within remit by coordinating job of supervisors and/or administrators
- Train and support less experienced colleagues act as a subject matter expert for remit in Germany and other EMEA countries when needed
- Ensure timely, authorized input from a multitude of sources in a tight window to prepare and submit base salary, one time incentive, variable pay elements and life-change/benefit related actions to payroll vendor(s) in accordance with pay calendars. Review Net Salary calculations as part of pre-payroll validations.
- Ensure employee pay statements are accurate and distributed timely. Receive research and respond to all employee related enquiries. Liaise with the HR and Finance teams.
- Meet all regulatory, tax, compliance, internal and external filings, third party payments and reporting requirements on a monthly and annual basis for all payroll and employee benefits for all legal entities and country within remit.
- Ensure timely accurate reporting of all financials tied to payroll processing, providing appropriate data to Finance to enable their reconciliations.
- Assist with Managing relationship with local payroll vendor(s) and country specific regulatory and accounting bodies to ensure compliance with all country and work force related laws within remit. Assist with Preparing vendor performance metrics. Escalate issues to Senior HR functional Management.
- Ensure robust operating procedures and document management practices are prepared, maintained and followed for all functions to comply with corporate policies, tax authorities, bank authorities and other statutory agencies within remit
- Support overall HR International Operations by ensuring cross training for primary, secondary and tertiary cover is in place for countries within remit and reflected on a regular basis in the training matrix. Provide back up support where necessary
- Must be willing to travel. Support Regional projects as directed by Head of International HR Operations. Support local HR Country Managers on ad hoc requests as approved by Head of International HR Operations. Prepare Monthly HR Management Dashboard on operational metrics and performance for Head of Global HR Operations and HR Chief Operating Officer.
- Leading Client Relationship meetings with country stakeholders in remit to review performance and track actionable items.
Senior experienced payroll professional with strong end to end knowledge of UK or Ireland payroll
Ideally a European language speaker (German preferable)
Preferably you will have experience of payroll for other countries within the EMEA (European) region
Initiative to be able to hit the ground running in a fast paced environment that is currently going through change
Knowledge of oracle payroll system would be beneficial, strong Excel skills
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 6 MONTH TEMPORARY ROLE ONLY
£179 per day (PAYE) OR £197 per day (Ltd)
35 hours per week