Pricing Manager/ Pricing Analyst/ Commercial Manager
Are you a Pricing Analyst/Pricing Manager or Commercial Manager looking for your next challenge?
Do you have broad marketing experience across Collateral Creation, Events & Campaigns?
Do you have some experience working in a fast moving technology business?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of a rapidly growing telecommunications company looking to appoint a Pricing Manager to their Commercial Strategy team to work with the Head of Commercial Strategy to act as the pricing expert across the business to optimise Product pricing and Proposition Portfolio.
The company is a leading brand within the telecommunications market and has plans to rapidly grow over the next 12 months. Headquartered in Pimlico they are a short walk from Victoria station. This role reports to a the Head of Commercial Strategy and will be responsible for: Managing the pricing and proposition portfolio including acquisition, cross sell, upsell and retention pricing.
This role needs a highly-organised self-starter to assist with a wide range of commercial activities. You will be working in a team compact team. You will be an important member of the team responsible for: Managing the pricing and proposition portfolio including acquisition, cross sell, upsell and retention pricing, Proposing tactical pricing initiatives to capitalise on or defend against competitor moves & managing the delivery of all agree pricing initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing pricing and proposition portfolio including acquisition, cross sell, upsell and retention pricing.
- Developing and gaining approval for pricing & propositions strategy based on an understanding of the market & customer's needs.
- Proposing tactical pricing initiatives to capitalise on or defend against competitor moves
- Managing the delivery of all agree pricing initiatives
- Measure the impact of all pricing propositions ensuring business and brand fit and evolve as customer and business requirements change.
- Working with key stakeholders to develop, agree and implement launch plans for all pricing initiatives including marketing, sales, support, training and communication plans. You will monitor product and performance vs the business case post launch, identify issues and recommend remedial actions as required.
- Provide pricing briefings, features & benefits analysis, USPs, competitor analysis and ensuring all external product/pricing communications are accurate.
Title: Pricing Manager/ Pricing Analyst/ Commercial Manager
Salary: £35k - £45k dependent on experience
Benefits: Good bonus and benefits package
Applications will only be considered if they have the following:
- An articulate and numerate individual
- An analytical and strategic thinker
- Able to clearly, concisely and confidently present and argue your proposals to leadership team
- Fully confident in pricing strategy, modelling, implementation and integration
- Experience in working independently, as well as within cross-functional teams, in a collaborative, professional environment
- Educated to a degree level
- A meticulous approach to detail & quality
- A self-starter who is results orientated
- Able to set targets and deliver to deadlines
- Improvement focus, willing to challenge the status quo
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
For further information please contact:
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing