IT Sales Account Manager
New Business Sales £30 - £50k basic DOE, realistic OTE of £ 60k - £ 100k
Uncapped Fantastic package, new business hunter required for quickly growing company operating in both Public and Private sectors. Specialising in Networking, Storage and Virtualisation and Managed Services
• To develop and maintain new high level relationships with senior management in major Company accounts.
• To sell relevant IT solutions and associated third party products to customers identified as major accounts, ensuring that customers’ needs are satisfied and gross profit margins are adhered to.
• Sell relevant IT solutions, services and associated products
• Develop and manage established major accounts.
• Keep up to date with new supplier products and releases
• Develop and manage excellent working partnerships with individual supplier Sales People (e.g. Microsoft, Citrix, HP, VMware and Symantec)
• Contribute to a team environment, sharing ideas for new business opportunities and marketing efforts
• Identify potential new prospects. Liaise with internal sales staff on new contacts for possible appointments/contacts generated from telemarketing activity
• Provide accurate information/reports to Sales Director within agreed time scales
• Complete necessary internal administration (monthly reports) and prepare appropriate letters/proposals/sales visits documentation for customers
• Attend monthly head office sales meetings
- Market Leader in their chosen field
- Stable working environment turnover in excess of £ 100 mill p.a.
- Excellent structure and positive management style with ongoing investment and reward
- Forward thinking organisation
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Drive, energy and initiative
- Professional approach
- Minimum 3yrs experience in high level IT Sales role
- Fantastic communicator
- Ability to close and maintain relationships
For a full and comprehensive job specification or to apply please contact Matt Patterson via this site and submit your CV
Additional Keywords: IT Sales, Sales, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, IT, New Business Sales, Microsoft, Sales Executive, Sales Manager. Sales Executive