Tangent International are searching for ambitious individuals hungry to embark on a career in technical sales to join my clients graduate training scheme. Candidates will be offered a full year of office-based sales and technical training, with opportunities for promotion to Field-Based Sales upon successful completion of the scheme.
Being a part of this organisation you will be joining an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and support of your ideas.
This genuinely is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career within an ever progressing, stable organisation with rich history.
Your primary duties will be as follows:
- Daily outbound phone activity from our the London based office, accounting for 90% of the typical working day
- Working with the technical team to develop product knowledge and technical understanding
- Undertaking Joint Sales Visits with Sales Engineers for training purposes
- Supporting senior sales colleagues by identifying sales leads and business opportunities
- Discussing our clients products and technical applications with engineers, managers and directors in order to resolve customer enquiries and help Sales Engineers to create and sell effective solutions
- Engaging in the execution of product strategies in partnership with the Sales & Marketing teams
- Being prepared to contribute proactively and positively within a dynamic and close-knit sales team
- Degree educated in any discipline, however Business/Economics, Scientific or Technical degree (Engineering, electronics or similar) would be beneficial
- Some previous sales experience preferred but not necessary
- Highly self-motivated with a hunger to succeed and overachieve
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK (or currently learning and will pass within 12 months)
- Basic Minimum Starting Salary £23K+ plus Quarterly Bonus (After 6 months)
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
- Salary increase to £27k and Company car if successfully promoted at the end of the scheme
From the very beginning of the scheme, you will be provided with basic product training to prepare you to engage effectively with customers over the phone. From the half of the scheme, you will undertake advanced technical training to prepare you with the necessary skills to solve customer applications on the road.
Upon successful completion of this final stage, you will be given opportunities to move into a Field Sales Position. This marks the beginning of your continued training and development throughout your career.