PHP Developer (MySQL)
Job Title: PHP Developer (MySQL)
Job ID: 03122
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Permanent
A Global Electronic Manufacturer and Supplier based in Hatfield are currently looking to bring in a PHP MySQL Developer, you will be working in a strong IT team and be working on an exciting new project to build, test and migrate the business from using a 15-year-old highly bespoke ERP system, to a PHP/MySQL driven system.
The position will require a quick understanding of the existing systems and will work closely with the IT Manager to plan, build, test and document module by module parts of the new system.
- Learn, to a detailed level, the functions and workings of the existing bespoke software (ZISK/CRM/WEB)
- Planning, building and testing of new ERP and existing CRM system using PHP/MySQL
- Act as a 2nd point of contact for support
- Monitor and respond to system generated issues
- Maintain detailed logs of issues raised and dealt with, on the CRM Helpdesk
- Gather and understand the business requirements for systems enhancement
- Dealing with suppliers to enhance service we receive & to reduce costs
- High level experience with PHP, MySQL (AWS RDS), HTML 5
- Experience with Visual Basic, Photoshop and D3/Pick would be beneficial
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.