Waking Night Support Worker
I am recruiting for a large highly reputable organisation based in the Welshpool area. The company support a client base for children, and is a centre of excellence for young males who have exhibited inappropriate or harmful sexual behaviours.
With an extensive training package on offer and competitive salary, this is the perfect opportunity and provides room for progression. People with no experience looking to pursue a new career within health and social care will be considered.
Salary starting from £16,250 rising to £20250 pro rata + night allowance after completion of Level 3 diploma.
Shifts are 4 nights on 4 nights off on a rota basis. Shift times 22:15 -08:15am
Responsibilities of Waking Night Support Worker:
• Contribute to the effective implementation of individual programmes by supporting learning, independence and experiences.
• Assisting with the completion of care plans, risk assessments, incident reports and daily reports
• Supporting clients with morning and evening routines
• Supporting clients with challenging behaviour and adopting de-escalation techniques
• Supporting clients with in house and external activities
• Promote strong communication with both clients and staff team to ensure handover are accurate and factual
• Maintain professional relationships with clients, family and external healthcare professionals Adhering to company policies and procedures
Person Specification for Waking Night Support Worker:
• All applicants MUST hold a full driving licence
• Staff must be flexible with shift patterns
• You must be confident and competent when supporting young boys
• Training to NVQ standard would be advantageous but not essential as training is provided
• Experience within a Health and Social Care would be advantageous but not essential
• All applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and 5 years referencing
• This is a full time permanent vacancy based within the Welshpool area
• Competitive salary • Pension • Excellent holiday entitlement • Night working allowance
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call Matt Grech on , alternatively email