Business Consultant (health and protection, telephone based)
It’s an exciting time to be part of APRIL UK!
As an award winning protection and health insurance specialist, we are currently experiencing strong growth throughout the business. As a result we are now expanding our telephone advisor team to meet the growing demand for our products.
We are looking for a permanent, fulltime Business Consultant to handle incoming health insurance and protection enquiries and making out-bound calls to interested individuals. Using your telephone experience, you’ll promote our range of plans in a professional and compelling manner. With a natural ability to build rapport and a warm telephone manner, you will convert your warms leads into APRIL UK customers for life.
We will provide full product, sales and compliance training, as well as on-going supervision to help you succeed.
Skills and qualities you’ll need
- 2+ years in a sales environment - either face to face or over the phone
- Experience of converting leads into business
- Great telephone manner, strong communicator
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Able to manage your own pipeline of customers, delivering the best customer service on every call
- Adhere to call quality requirements and company processes to remain compliant
- Experience of financial services/insurance preferable
- Basic salary £25,000, OTE £40,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Pension scheme
- Death in service
- Discounted gym membership
- Private medical insurance (after one year)
- Childcare vouchers