Credit & Collections Manager
**CREDIT & COLLECTIONS MANAGER** - **BRACKNELL** - **UPTO £35K** - **MARKET LEADING LEASING COMPANY**
This is a market leading financial services business.
My client is looking for a Credit & Collections manager who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
Your main responsibilities as the Credit & Collections manager will be:
- Managing the daily arrears portfolio and ensuring that all policies and procedures are applied and adhered to.
- Ensuring the escalation of any agreements/orders that could be a potential risk to the profile or reputation of the company.
- Ensuring daily targets around collections (from start to finish including administration) are being achieved to expected standards whilst upholding company procedures.
- Ensuring all write offs are completed when all avenues have been exhausted within company guidelines.
- Handling all customers questions/queries/complaints with compassion and in a timely manner
- Coaching and developing 3 direct lines of reports (Collections Associate's)
- Monitoring telephone calls to ensure the team is meeting customer service expectations
- Working with other areas of the business to ensure customer needs are met.
- Holding regular 1-2-1's and annual meetings with team members
- Setting KPI targets and objectives that are in line with department and company objectives
- Consistently working towards growth and development of direct reports encouraging a positive work ethic in the team.
- Attending audits and review meetings with the Department manager when requested, this could be off site.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- At least 2 years' previous experience within an asset finance/leasing environment
- Previous experience in collections within a B2C environment
- Strong management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- A passionate and can-do attitude
- Comfortable working under pressure
This role offers you the chance to join a market leader in the leasing industry with the reward of a competitive package.