GP Liaison Manager
Our client is a Private Healthcare service provider who are looking for an experienced candidate to help with the future growth of their business.
Working with the Business Development Manager, the GP Liaison Manager is key to driving business growth by building relationships with referrers - such as GP's, practice staff, Dentists and Corporates - through face to face engagement.
The post holder will have a good grounding in sales, demonstrate a hands-on approach and be able to develop productive and sustainable relationships with the local healthcare community, corporate and individual accounts.
Experience and attainments
- Demonstrable experience in sales or account management roles in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Field Based Sales Experience
- Specific Skills and knowledge
- Credibility required to develop productive relationships with local business and internal/external stakeholders.
- Proactive self -starter with a drive to succeed against KPIs and targets
- Strong influencer and good organizational and planning skills
- Full driving licence