1st Line Support Advisor
1st Line Support Advisor | Permanent | £20,000-£24,000 | Outskirts of Horsham
We have partnered with a really exciting technology business in the outskirts of Horsham who are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual to join their team and train up in their bespoke technologies, to then provide both internal and external technical support. The role of a 1st Line Support Advisor is to provide first line support assisting clients with software problems via the phone and email.
You will be liaising with the businesses clients, providing support and assistance over the phone, and occasionally in person. They are offering fantastic training opportunities and the chance to grow with a rapidly expanding technology business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Customer service at the core of your ability
- A good technical knowledge of Windows XP, Vista and 7.
- Windows Server and MS Exchange Administration/support including Active Directory
- Microsoft Office
- Remote Control Software i.e. VNC, Team Viewer, LogmeIn
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong analytical/problem solving abilities, especially in relation to continual service improvement.
- Network folder access permissions and configurations.
- Knowledge and experience working with HP OpenView, HP Service Centre.
- Any experience of Citrix, Symantec Backup Exec
- Have some VPN fault finding skills
To find out more about this exciting role please contact us at First Recruitment Services or apply to this advert.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.