Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
LMA recruitment is currently recruiting for an e-Commerce retail business based in London. My client is looking for a Maths wizard who will be able to crunch through large volumes of data in multiple locations to find answers to business pertinent questions. As a result this will aid driving of profitability company success. The ideal candidates will have a passion for numbers and be a clear communicator with the ability to present their findings to a varied audience in Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
- The ability to structure ambiguous problem statements
- Source and combine disparate data sets to answer business questions
- Retrieve and analyse data using data extraction techniques (e.g. SQL queries).
- Analyse data using a wide range of predictive and decision models
- Perform data mining techniques, as well as tools for developing such models;
- Produce reports on customer behaviour patterns in digital trading environment
- Implement and maintain web analytics data, own Google Analytics and Webmaster tools accounts;
- Work with product managers to set, measure and report technical KPI's once product development changes are live.
- BSc degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics or a similar quantitative field;
- Around five years of experience in an e-Commerce, business intelligence or consulting environment;
- An ability and passion numbers to make sense of abstract questions.
- Knowledge of data modelling and data mining
- Ability to present findings to non-IT or Finance individuals
- Advance Excel Skills
- Good knowledge of SQL and Google Analytics