Director of Facilities
Exsurgo is recruiting a Director of Facilities for a Global Fashion company based in London.
- To manage all Facilities activities for UK and Ireland sites. This includes R&M, purchasing of infrastructure supplies and services (office supplies, furniture etc), H&S, security, infrastructure services like reception, mail, cleaning, etc.
- To manage Facilities UK staff.
- To manage investments in PRL premises, keeping budgets under control.
- To solve problems as they arise and manage special projects.
- This position will directly report into the European Environment Solutions Director.
The ideal Director Facilities/ Environmental Solutions:
- At least 5 to 7 years experience as Facilities manager, General Services Manager, Administration/Back-Office Manager.
- Experience managing multi-sites with different scopes.
- Experience in building management (contractors, landlords, facility teams).
- Experience in people management.
- Experience and ability to negotiate contracts.
- Ability to provide clear and concise planning and financial reports.
- Experience in independently managing a budget and setting (financial) control indicators within his/her management scope.
This is a fantastic company to work for and a renowned Global Fashion brand.
If you think that yu have the right skill set for this role please do apply! Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!