JOB TITLE: Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £24,000 - £30,000
COMPANY TYPE: IT Support
HOURS: 9:00am - 6:00pm
LOCATION: Central London
WOW FACTOR: Amazing opportunity to work within a friendly IT team in the heart of London. This role allows you progression and autonomy and the opportunity to interact with a very friendly team.
Our client is a leading IT provider working in a booming industry. They are looking for a motivated, friendly and self-starting employee to join their team. A main portion of the role will be managing the time of the IT engineers, ensuring that all clients are looked after in a timely and effective manner. This requires someone who is able to communicate very well and understands the importance of customer service and how it affects a business.
There are many opportunities to progress within the role, and the team provides a lot of support, they also enjoy making the office a lovely place to work!
- The objective is achieving the best customer service in the industry
- Talk to clients daily on the phone and building relationships with them as you take details of their support requests and put them accurately into our helpdesk system.
- Schedule clients' requests on calendars so techs know what to do and when.
- Move help requests across teams according to fixed processes in order to meet client expectations.
- Work closely with the technical and admin teams to keep multiple requests organised and to check they progress.
- Schedule regular recurring standard meetings and work.
- Check team calendars and ensure sufficient resources are organised to meet workloads.
- Helping to suggest how we can improve our service to clients.
- You will work a lot using helpdesk system.
- Firm, but diplomatic.
- Enjoy interacting with people and are confident on the phone, using email and in person.
- Enjoy a fast paced environment.
- Extremely organised and precise.
- Good at using software (training will be given in helpdesk system).
- Deft in making lots of decisions.
- Like to work on making yourself and your team better
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.