Business Intelligence Lead - Greenfield project
Business Intelligence Lead - Greenfield
£45,000 - £58,000
Our client is looking for a Business Intelligence Lead to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the management of the Business Intelligence and Analytics teams working on a greenfield implementation.
- Develop and implement plans for improving BI and analytics
- Manage the day to day fulfilment of the data strategy in regards to BI and Analytics.
- Work with and direct the Data Management and Data Warehouse teams for BI reporting needs
- Work as a business partner across the business to evaluate/ improve information capture and processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solution(s).
- Work with stakeholders to define key performance indicators and local indicators.
- Implement a governance mechanism for the approval, review and withdrawal of indicators.
- Work with the BI Analysts to develop appropriate reporting mechanisms, such as reports and dashboards, to support KPI's, making use of PowerBI
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that the focus of analysts is reflective of the needs in terms of strategy and initiatives.
- Maintain the BI and analytics pipeline, ensuring that this maps to external opportunities and internal strategies and initiatives.
- Be the technical specialist in PowerBI
- Microsoft BI stack including SQL Server
- Team Lead experience
- Development methodology
- Big data - beneficial
This is an great opportunity to work for an exciting business, if interested please apply immediately or contact Ben Parker on
Keywords - BI Lead, Business Intelligence Lead, Development Lead, Midlands, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Luton, Kettering, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Corby, High Wycombe, Oxford,
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.