IT Trainer, Legal IT, Professional Services, London
IT Trainer, Legal IT, Professional Services, Microsoft Office, London
IT Trainer required to work for an exciting Law Firm based in Central London. You will ideally come from a Legal IT background but Professional Services would be acceptable too. Read on for more details…
Key Skills & Experience Required
- A minimum of two years' commercial IT training and Instructional Design experience, preferably within a professional services environment.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in training all core Microsoft Office 2007/2013 products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint- MOS qualified.
- Good understanding of legal software:
- Time recording systems (DTE Axiom)
- Elite 3E
- Digital dictation (BigHand)
- Workshare (compare)
- Third party numbering suite (DocX Tools)
- Adobe DC
- Remote Access (VPN, RSA, Citrix, Blackberry)
- Mobile technologies (GOOD)
- Remote desktop screen takeover (VNC)
- MS Project 2007, MS Visio experience would be desirable
- Extensive experience in the conversion of paper based/tutor led IT training to effective e-learning solutions using Adobe Captivate.
- Experience of creating eLearning software simulations.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems specifically in relation to uploading and reporting on SCORM content.
- Experience of defining measures and reporting needs, to measure effectiveness of online learning.
- Must have experience of requirements gathering and accurately documenting IT software processes.
- TAP (Trainer Assessment Program) or PTTLS Qualification desirable.
- On-line training certification (e.g. COLF, CDOL) desirable.
- ITIL qualification desirable.
- Willingness and ability to work on own initiative and see tasks through to completion.
- Ability to plan for projects and training courses, while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Must be customer-focused with a proactive, flexible attitude.
- Good understanding of a high pressured, legal environment.
- Experience of training in a classroom environment is essential but should also be equally comfortable presenting to large audiences or on a one-to-one basis.
- Entrepreneurial attitude towards generating training opportunities.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Logical and calm, able to inspire confidence and credibility.
- Must have excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills with an impeccable level of attention to detail.
- Experience of training non-English (French) speakers desirable.
- Flexible with regard to working hours.
- Good interpersonal skills.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.