KS1 Teacher Required for Superb School!
Would you like to be a KS1 Teacher in a welcoming and supportive school in Folkestone?
Do you want to have autonomy and flexibility over lesson planning and resource allocation?
Well if you want to become a KS1 Teacher and accompany a school on a journey towards excellence then apply today!
• SECONDARY SCHOOL REQUIRES AN NQT OR EXPERIENCED KS1 TEACHER
• LOCATED IN FOLKESTONE NEAR LOCAL AMENITIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT
• EXCELLENT SECONDARY SCHOOL WITH GREAT RESOURCES AT THE KS1 TEACHERS DISPOSAL
• HIGH QUALITY REFERENCES FROM KS1 TEACHING ESSENTIAL
• PERMANENT CONTRACT FOR KS1 TEACHER STARTING IN SEPTEMBER
• POTENTIAL FOR INTERNAL PROGRESSION FOR KS1 TEACHER
• A GREAT KS1 TEACHING ROLE FOR A GREAT CANDIDATE!
The ideal KS1 Teacher will have a strong academic background and be a proven practitioner at either previous schools or for PGCE placements (The job is open to NQT’s!). The chosen KS1 Teacher will be personable, approachable and have a desire to expand their existing repertoire of pedagogical knowledge and skills. The successful KS1 Teacher will be keen to progress their career and join a school which believe in internal promotion and has a great track record of career progression development as well as giving teacher learning responsibilities. The KS1 Teacher will benefit from experience of using differentiation throughout their classes so that all students are valued equally.
The role will see the successful KS1 Teacher join a growing, enthusiastic and engaged school with superb resources and regular meetings to discuss best practice and help with lesson planning and marking structure issues and ideas. The school believe in giving the core-subject teachers autonomy over their interpretation of the national curriculum. Topics you may cover:
• 2D and 3D Shapes
• Addition and Subtraction
Click 'Apply now' and send your CV to Bethany at EduStaff for your chance to be considered for this KS1 Teacher role.