Senior Project Manager, Senior Business Analyst, Legal IT
Senior Project Manager, Senior Business Analyst, Legal IT, London
Senior Project Manager required to work for a forward thinking Law Firm in Central London. We ideally want a seasoned, experienced Project Manager who was a Business Analyst in one of their previous roles. We ideally want someone from the Legal IT sector and, at the very least, you will come from Professional Services in a partnership based firm. Read on for more details…
This role will be of interest to qualified PMs and BAs who enjoy the mix of skills and have a wide range of project experience including projects involving:
• IT infrastructure changes and upgrades;
• System upgrades;
• Business process improvements;
• International office moves and expansions (international travel will be required);
• Systems integration and development;
• Supplier and third party management;
• Desktop rollouts;
• information security; and
• Extensive stakeholder manager.
It will be a challenging role and provide a valuable opportunity to join a forward-thinking firm and make a positive difference.