Title: SOA Designer
Salary: £50k-70k Per Annum + Bonus
A global business focused on providing software services across the world is now seeking an experienced SOA Designer to join their technical dream team based in sunny Somerset. With UK headquarters located in the vibrant cultural melting-pot of Bristol, the successful candidate will be tasked with a variety of SOA projects for a diverse set of industry sectors.
Having developed their initial services across the pond in America and India, our client now has nine different branches world-wide. This technical powerhouse has cemented itself as a leading name within niche technology integration and working for this innovator could be a career-defining move any skilled SOA Designer.
- Eight or more years of experience in Integration space.
- Five or more years of design experience in SOA projects.
- An ability to interact with business users, collate requirements and define user cases.
- Ability to identify atomic, composites and business process services for SOA projects.
- Solid understanding and application of integration patterns.
- Strong communication skills on technical topics and business agendas.
- A decent knowledge of SOAP, XML, JSON, REST, HTTP, SSL OAuth 2.0.
- Grasp of API management concepts - REST API skills.
- ESB/BPEL Development experience.
- Comfortable in managing and liaising with multiple stake holders.
- Skills to map complex business needs and strategy according to functionality/domains within an enterprise.
- Exposure to energy or telecom domain.
- Knowledge of WSO2 stack.
- AWS familarity.
- Hands on experience in Enterprise Integration using architecture methodologies such as EAI, ESB, B2B.
If you have the experience and skills listed above, then this is a sensational opportunity to become a major player in one of the world's leading IT services. Apply today or learn more by contacting Neil Roberts: /