Junior IT Support Engineer
A new vacancy has become available for a Junior IT Support Engineer, working within a professional and motivated team based in Central London. The Junior IT Support Engineer will be the first point of contact for all clients and will ensure all incidents and requests are registered on the call logging system. We are looking for candidates who have at least 6 months’ experience within the IT industry and are serious about building a career within this field.
Working as a Junior IT Support Engineer, your daily duties will include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Remotely monitoring and maintaining clients’ computer systems and networks
- Resolving and diagnosing issues remotely, over the phone or visiting customers on-site
- Troubleshooting clients’ systems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Responding within agreed SLA to call-outs
- Working continuously on a task until completion or refer to third parties if appropriate
- Prioritising and managing multiple open cases at one time
- Establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
The Junior IT Support Engineer must have good knowledge of Microsoft applications and troubleshooting, especially Office 365 Administration. You will have great communication and customer service skills, be exceptionally organised as well as good problem diagnosis and troubleshooting skills. The Junior IT Support Engineer must also have excellent attention to detail, the ability to follow policies and procedures and the ability to prioritise varied and busy work load whilst being a quick learner.
Working hours for the Junior IT Support Engineer are Monday to Friday 9:30am-6:30pm. You will be provided with training and supervision during client site visits.
If you have at least 6 months’ IT support experience and you are looking for the next step in your career, please apply today!