Finance Business Parnter
My client, based in Avonmouth, Bristol are looking for a Finance Business Partner / Project Accountant. This newly created role offers a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking for a progressive and exciting role within an organisation who are growing organically and by acquisition. They are looking for someone who can further develop business partnering and has experience of projects within the accounting arena.
Offering a mixture of management accounting and commercial exposure this is an excellent role for for someone making their first move into industry or someone already in a management accounting role looking to gain more commercial exposure.
- Accounting projects such as stock management, process improvement and integration of newly acquired businesses
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Develop individual profit and loss accounts for different divisions
- Supporting and challenging budget holders and further rolling out business partnering throughout the organisation
- Producing and monitoring budgets and forecasts
- Ensuring operational spend is kept in line with the budget
- Ensuring that all finance processes are robust, fit for purpose and meet statutory and stakeholder requirements
Experience / Skillset
- Recognised Qualification - ACA / ACCA / ACMA or equivalent
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and a good eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines - Including monthly tasks and month end reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills (use of formulas, v-look up, pivot tables)
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.