Financial Controller - Renewables
Communicate are proud to present this spectacular opportunity to join a FTSE listed energy company.
The company are recruiting a Financial Controller to join them in their contuinual growth into the renewables market.
The candidate needs to be a self starter that is keen to grow and develop within the role.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Qualified accountant with strong technical accounting knowledge
- Ability to build & maintain effective working relationships
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Self starting and detail driven
- Energy/Utilities experience desired not essential
Skills and Systems:
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA (or equivalent)
- Ideally 3-6 years post qualified experience
- Reporting tools (Excel, Business Objects etc)
- Data and supporting systems (SAP, BI, EDW)