A Systems Administrator with experience providing Windows Server and Network support is required for an IT solutions provider based nr. Bracknell, Berkshire.
Role: Systems Administrator
Salary: Up to £45kpa (Depending on experience)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Windows Server/Network
o Active Directory and Group Policy
o Theoretical and practical knowledge of Firewalls/Switches/LANs/WANs and IP based networks
o Troubleshooting Windows Server including services, security and communication
o Patching and maintenance
o Core network services (DNS/DHCP)
o Remote diagnostics and patching - e.g. Using RDP and iDrac
- User/Desktop/phone Support
o Microsoft Office Suite/Android/Basic understanding of telephony
- Application Support
o Exchange administration/SharePoint Administration
- Creation and maintenance of VMWare/Hyper-V VMs
- Experience working in a structured environment
- Service Management
- Database administration
- Helpdesk/case management
- Server Platform Maintenance including some or all of the following:
- Managing IT in a software as a services environment
- High performance storage including RAID, SANS and DAS
- Networks, switches and firewalls including CISCO ASA series
The following personal skills are important:
- Good communication skills including written and spoken English
- Client facing skills
- Good personal organisational and prioritisation skills
- Full driving licence
The role is based around UK office hours with occasional work outside those hours. This would generally be responding to P1 incidents occurring between close of business and New Zealand technical support coming online.
Out of hours patching is generally performed by technical staff in a different time zone to minimised unsociable hours.
Send your CV ASAP - Further Details on Application
Orbis Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.