Website Project Manager
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's fast growing marketing software companies, as they expand globally and work with FTSE 100 companies.
This role is responsible for supporting the Project Managers across web implementations, as the company expands its client base within the professional services industry.
- Work closely with Project Managers to deliver website projects
- Help Project Managers define project requirements, prioritising and creating timelines
- Prepare project guild lines, schedule work flows in line with other business units
- Create and test template specifications across: CRM integration, website builds, email set up and configuration
- Attend Project meetings internally
- Act as the Project point of contact internally, effectively communicating between business units.
- Work efficiently on project documents, reports and monitoring
- Experience working with: CMS, SEO, CRM, are desireable
- High attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Enthusiastic, motivated team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.