Social Media Insight Manager
Pact are delighted to be supporting this well-known brand who are expanding across Europe in their search for an experienced Social Media Insight Manager to join their London based operation.
The Social Media Insight Manager will have a track record in social media analytics and insights and will have worked with third party social media teams to help coordinate the implementation of best-in-class social media analysis and reporting methodologies.
- Strong experience in research & analytics, managing data projects within a digital/social media team
- Experience with social media listening tools such as Netbase, Sysomos or similar
- Experience managing clients' expectations in terms of KPIs and reporting deliverables
- Strong knowledge of translating data into meaningful insights and "connecting the dots" from various data sources
- Ability to work with global partners or agencies across Europe to ensure tech/tools requirements are met and delivered on schedule
- Develop and deliver senior level strategic communications and management presentations
Knowledge, Skills and Experienced Required
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in digital marketing or statistics/mathematics
- 4+ years' experience in research, digital/social media analytics and/or digital marketing
- Excellent communication & analytics skills
- Passionate about social media and data-driven business strategies
- Good understanding and experience of using social media analytics tools
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss further, please apply via the link provided.