My client is looking to recruit an exceptional Operations Manager with a strong Operations management background to take over the day to running of a multi million pound turnover electrical flag ship store located Oxford Street, London, paying a basic of £25,000 - £28,000 OTE £35,000.
Our client is a global player in the electrical industry manufacturing the highest quality Smart Phones, Tablets, Laptops, Smart TV and Home Appliances. They have a number of stores across the UK located in premium shopping areas. The brand now has big plans for its retail units with a number of store refreshes and new sites opening in 2017. Therefore this is an excellent opportunity for a customer focused Customer Experience Manager to join.
As Operations Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership/management to staff within the team, leading by example to work as one team with other store colleagues, external colleagues and partners to achieve PRS& Samsung goals.
- Ensure that high standards are set and maintained in relation to customer services & repair quality, covering the end to end lifecycle of services performance.
- Put in place and maintain effective quality control measures for services & activities, so that quality is consistently achieved in the most cost efficient way.
- Manage team and workloads to ensure effective delivery of set KPI metrics.
- Ensure staff are properly managed, coached & developed so that they have clear expectations for delivery of the business aims.
- Identify clear risks, as they relate to KPI and non KPI metrics, and to put in place & monitor effective controls for the management of those risks.
- Develop, manage and maintain effective relationships with all levels of the business and partners.
- Ensure that high standards are set and maintained in relation to customer care throughout the team and in the wider store team.
- Investigate, respond to, resolve and/or escalate any issues of complaint from customers affected by services provided by the team.
- Identify any customer service issues and make recommendations for improvement.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with the agreed policies and procedures so that quality is consistently achieved.
We are looking to hear from exceptional Operations Manager who can clearly demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in people management within a Blue Chip Retail Environment (i.e. Mobile Phones, Electronics, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Furniture, DIY, Flooring, Automotive, Gym Sales etc).
- You will have a passion for Technology and be up to date the latest trends
- You will need to demonstrate your customer management skills through performance management, coaching and developing.
- Experience working within a Customer Repairs Centre
- Ability to find solutions to complex problems
- Able to embrace change in a fast paced retail environment
- You will be able to show your track record in NOT only hitting but smashing targets and KPI's.
- Exceptional leadership skills, drive, Resilience with a high emphasis on the customer journey.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a Operations Manager who wants to earn excellent OTE and work for the market leader in Technology. You have the potential to design your career and earn up to £30,000 annually with bonus. Our clients top performing Operations Manager are earning in excess of £35,000 or have been promoted to Store Manager and Area Manager.
Apply now for immediate consideration