IT Support Analyst / Desktop Engineer / 2nd Line IT Technician
Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Salary: up to £27,000 dependent on experience
Position: Permanent, Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to work from the company's Manchester offices providing on-site/remote support for the Group companies based in the Northwest. You will be expected to proactively manage & prioritise your workload. Good communication skills are required along with the ability to develop a positive rapport with departmental stake holders.
Candidates must have the following skills or equivalent up to 2nd line support level:
- MS operating systems - Windows 8.1 and Server 2008/2012 R2
- Microsoft Productivity Suites (Office 365)
- Experience of Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Networking (Fortigate Firewalls/Cisco Switches (WLAN)/HP Procurve Switches)
- Virtualisation Technologies (VMware)
- IP Telephony (Mitel, Horizon)
Desirable skills/experience includes:
- Linux Desktops & Servers (Debian)
- Cisco Meraki MDM
- Backup Technologies (Veeam)
- Mobile devices (Apple)
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience of; IT Support Analyst, Data Support , IT Support, 2nd Line Support, 2nd Line Support, IT Helpdesk, IT Helpdesk Support, Helpdesk Support Technician, Helpdesk Analyst, IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician will also be considered for this role.