A fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing company. Our client is a Financial Services Provider in the lending market and they are looking for an Operations Manager to join the team based in Southampton.
As the Operations Office Manager, you will be responsible for managing the ground floor sales and support team. Ensuring process, productivity and efficiency are in line with company expectations. Providing day to day support, coaching and counselling to team members to drive a proactive can-do attitude within the department.
- Work with Head of Operations on operational matters to improve process and productivity
- Liaise with Head of Operations on managing Assets and underwriting queues, ensuring timely underwrites and escalation points
- Interpret and act on management information to manage the department effectively
- Work with UK Sales and support Manager to challenge and propose changes to existing process
- Work with departmental Heads and Managers within the business to foster collaborative cross-departmental relationships
- Daily management of work flows ensuring optimal efficiency
- Daily management of individuals in line with expected efficiency and volume stats
- Ensuring all tasks are completed in line with risk policies and procedures
- Ensuring payouts are completed in a timely and compliant manner
- Managing staffing and rota levels to ensure business needs are met
- Encourage proactive and positive relationship between internal staff and with external partners.
- Maintain health and safety standards in line with company policy
- Ensure timely management of introducer commission ledgers
- Proactively manage and monitor departmental development and remediation trading needs.
- Conduct monthly one to one's.
- Conduct in line with company policy formal interim and annual appraisals.
- Manage daily work huddles and weekly team meetings.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work under pressure to deliver business solutions and results in a timely manner with composure and good commercial, ethical and compliance awareness. Understanding and awareness of applicable FCA regulations and laws relating to a regulated lending environment.
You will also have the ability to manage staff, engage and communicate (including presentations and reports as required) effectively at all levels. It would be preferred if you have a strong focus and oversight ability regarding Conduct Risk and TCF obligations, and experience in a regulatory environment within banking, lending or finance.
This is a full-time role offering a salary circa £35,000-£40,000(dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, free on-site parking, and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on to apply and find out more or email
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.