Accounts Payable Assistant
Real Estate / Property - Accounts Payable Assistant - OUR CLIENT is a well-established and international market leading company in alternative residential assets. The company are seeking to add an Accounts Payable Assistant to their London team. This Accounts Payable Assistant will work within the European Finance Team of the company, providing end to end Supplier invoice and payment processing for internal customers and external Suppliers.
THE ROLE: Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Checking and processing all Supplier Invoices received ensuring they are recorded on the system within 24 hours of receipt
- Matching invoices to a PO where appropriate ensuring those without a PO are properly coded.
- Creating and processing Supplier payments.
- Liaising with Suppliers and colleagues where there are any disputes or delays in payment.
- Ensuring all invoices and supporting documentation are properly filed/scanned/accessible.
- Providing AP support for project teams taking on new property / portfolios including the set-up of new Suppliers and migration of PO's and invoice data.
- Managing the AP month end close and control account reconciliation.
- Helping with information & communications required for migrated Suppliers.
- Maintaining supplier records and new supplier set-up in the accounting system.
- Calculating and providing the information for prepayments, GRNI and unposted Invoice accruals.
- Creating clear and comprehensive process documentation in the appropriate company format for all core AP processes.
- Using own knowledge and experience to propose, agree, define, document and implement improvements bank reconciliation processes.
- Completing Supplier statement reconciliations and follow up on any discrepancies.
- Ensuring bank accounts and other Supplier records are accurately and properly controlled.
THE PERSON: the successful Accounts Payable Assistant will be educated to AT LEAST A Level and MUSThave a good knowledge of basic accounting principles, particularly to Accounts Payable. The incumbent will have experience dealing with a high value of monies around 000,000's / millions and will have been responsible for the purchase ledger for multiple entities. Additionally, the person will be a very good communicator with the ability to work, adapt and be flexible to work to the needs and priorities of the team. Ideally, the candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail and an efficiency to their work approach. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful and growing team of a market-leading and international real estate company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.