UK Reservations Agent - languages useful
London based UK tour operator seek a UK Reservations Agent to work with a team who help overseas tour operators plan FIT tours, create ideas, and book tourism services throughout the UK including Scotland.
The role will involve :
- Booking hotels in London and around the UK’s major tourism cities with a focus on Scottish cities
- Arrange any tourism services the client needs including theatre tickets, airport transfers, restaurants, events and sporting events
- Liaise daily with overseas based travel agents and DMC’s
- Prepare quotations
- Be able to recommend and research ideas for visitors to the UK
- Deal with a variety of nationalities and types of clients including the luxury end
Successful UK Reservation Agents candidates should have :
- Knowledge of working for a UK inbound tour operator and knowledge of hotels in London and Scotland
- Fluency in English plus one other language - either French or Spanish.
- Proven administration and organisational skills
- Preference given to candidates with Tourplan but training will be given
- Ability to work as part of a team
Successful UK reservations Agents will be contacted within 24 hours of receipt of CV - we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career opportunity for you - since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career, we hope we can help you!