C/C++ Software Developer
Role- C/C++ Software Developer
Type- Permanent C/C++ Software Developer
Location- Paris based C/C++ Software Developer
We are seeking a C/C++ Software Developer to join a Paris based client who offer services designed to deliver business advantage through leading edge software and hardware acceleration using FPGA-based technology. The C/C++ Software Developer will be part of the engineering team in Paris working on the development of its core products and market feed handler plug-ins, order entry gateway and in-line risk. As a C/C++ Software Developer you can expect to be require to have a solid understanding of digital systems and computer architecture required.
C/C++ Software Developer Primary responsibilities:
- Enhance the company’s portfolio of market feed handler plug-ins, exchange connectivity and in line risk application.
- Create software applications and APIs and maintain the existing code base.
C/C++ Software Developer Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of C and C++ programming
- Knowledge of scripting language (Python, Perl, Bash ….)
- Detailed knowledge of Linux system (tuning, debugging)
- Experience in low-latency connectivity (Exchanges protocol, FIX) or networking/market data applications.
C/C++ Software Developer Package:
- Salary + package + bonus will compete with and exceed similar organisations.
My client are looking to line up interviews from Monday 15th May. If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please send your most recent CV to