Account Manager / Business Development Manager
Account Manager / Business Development Manager - NFP/Charity/Third Sector
Mobile (ideally South)
£42,500 base, £70,000 OTE (uncapped) plus car allowance plus bens
We are excited to be recruiting a strategic sales position for one of the largest software companies in the UK. A 2,000-strong provider of software development and solutions as well as managed services, cloud transformation and full IT outsourcing, our client have been at the forefront of the software industry for a number of years and their incredible and sustained growth, recognised by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK, was compounded when they were acquired two years ago in a £750million sale, joining a global technology group with annual turnovers of over £6billion. With incredible financial backing, our client are now embarking on a long and continuous growth campaign involving recruitment across their numerous divisions, particularly in their sales functions.
This team sell our client's business solutions software into some of the best-known UK charities and membership organisations. They are a very successful team who have consistently exceeded target in the last 12 years and now want to bring in an ambitious, driven and polished sales professional to help push them to more success in the Not for Profit (NFP) sector.
This is a hybrid position to build solid business relationships with existing customers and to on-board new customers by understanding their business needs and to principally sell CRM applications but also other complimentary technologies provided by our client.
- Gaining a good understanding of the NFP systems market and the associated business benefits.
- Have a strong understanding of "legacy" solutions, why these are challenging to replace, and how our client's solutions can effectively be positioned with a strong ROI and exceptional TCO offering
- Negotiate and close sales of our client's software range through to cash collection.
- Ensure post sale customer satisfaction and identify cross and up sale opportunities
- Maintain a network of senior contacts within the customer base
- Create and execute a sales strategy across agreed market sectors
- Ensure a high standard of conduct, leadership and service as a Sales Professional, in such a way as to result in complete customer satisfaction.
- Working with pre-sales consultants
- Create and execute account plans and business development strategies.
- To update and consistently meet the sales targets and objectives.
- Experience of selling business solutions software
- Strong experience and track record of new business software sales and customer development
- Experience of successfully generating own appointments
- Experience of effectively leading and delivering software solution presentations to prospective customers
- Demonstrable experience of managing the full software sales lifecycle through to post sale customer satisfaction and hand over to technical teams
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days' holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our client's internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies