STORE MANAGER - SALES FOCUSED RETAILER
Store Manager - Sales Focused Retailer - Job Summary
Are you an ambitious retail manager looking for the next step in their career and eager to make an immediate impact within one of the UK's leading retailers? Do you have a passion for excellent customer service whilst delivering strong sales performance? We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager role in Horsham for one of the most recognisable brands on the UK High Street.
"Guaranteed Earning of £25,000 pro-rata for the first 6 months in addition to a £28,000 on target earnings"
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone potentially looking to step up into their first Store Manager position and take a leading role in the store's overall performance. You will be part of one of the UK's leading and most successful retail companies and given the opportunity to lead and develop a top performing sales team whilst establishing excellent relationships with customers on a 1-2-1 basis
As Store Manager you will have a strong personal sales skill as well as being a passionate people manager who takes pride in developing top performing teams with excellent customer service skills.
Store Manager - Sales Focused Retailer - Role Responsibility
As Store Manager, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Drive performance to ensure all KPI's are achieved and store turnover targets are met.
- Manage, motivate and develop the Assistant Store Manager and sales team.
- Recruit, train and develop sales consultants.
- Manage profit and loss, controlling the bottom line.
- Be the 1st point of contact for HR related issues, before referring the matter to HR.
Store Manager - Sales Focused Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
Applications are especially welcomed from those who are currently working in, or have experience of working as a Store Manager in the following retail sectors: DIY, mobile phones, electrical, furniture, jewellery, flooring etc. Applications are also sought from those who are currently at Store Manager level in large stores within the aforementioned retail sectors, who aspire to have the autonomy of running their own store.
As Store Manager you must also have:
- Experience in a customer-facing environment.
- Excellent people skills. Strong performance management and training and development skills.
- Strong personality and character.
- Hands on approach in what can be a small store team.
- Commercially aware and results orientated
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.