Credit Risk Analyst - Modelling Training - SAS required
**Credit Risk Analyst - Modelling Training - SAS required**
I am working with a fin-tech company who are seeking a Credit Risk Analyst with SAS experience to join their team at an exciting growth stage. Training in Credit Risk Model development, Portfolio analytics and MI reporting can be provided for the right candidate - if you have used SAS on a daily basis and have a genuine enthusiasm for Credit Risk this role could be the opportunity for you...
This role is the perfect springboard for a successful career in Analytics. Your development will be paramount - the more skilled and knowledgeable you become, the more valuable you will be to the team. This is a major opportunity to gain technical development and experience in a career with the potential for huge earnings and a very appealing starting salary. Working in this position will provide you with technical skills that will prove invaluable to your career in Credit Risk.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate with a numerate degree - mathematics, physics, engineering, economics, etc.
- 0-2 years in an analytical or finance position preferred
- Relevant SAS skills are a pre-requisite
- Some programming experience desired - SAS, SQL, R or similar
- Interest and enthusiasm for Credit Risk or Financial Services required
- Up to £30,000
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Technical development Credit Risk Modelling, Portfolio Analysis and MI reporting
Credit Risk, Numerate, Mathematical, SAS, SQL, Excel, Financial Services, Banking, Analyst, Entry, Graduate