Insight Manager/Senior Insight Exec - Clientside
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation, based in central London, focused on driving tourism with the UK. They have modern, open plan offices and a friendly and professional working environment. They are looking to take on a Senior Insight Executive to join their Research & Insight team, to focus on a range of primary and secondary research projects, within the travel and tourism space. This role is a 9-12 month fixed term contract.
This role is likely to suit someone who is currently a Senior Research Executive level or a junior Research Manager currently, with strong quantitative research experience. The role is due to start in August or September 2017. Candidates from agency or clientside backgrounds will be considered.
The overall purpose of the role is to evaluate the marketing activities and measure whether this activity has had a direct impact on tourism spend in Britain. You will be working largely on quantitative projects, with some exposure to qualitative research.
Key Duties include:-
- Leading and managing quantitative primary research projects - from commissioning out the surveys to research agencies, managing the process and then reporting on this, highlighting key findings to the Senior Stakeholders that will feed into business decisions
- Using syndicated studies, to extract further information that can be used to report back findings
- Commissioning and liaising with research agency suppliers
- Carrying out additional analysis of complex datasets
- Preparing reports and presenting research findings to internal and external stakeholders to feed into business decisions
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and will be highly numerate. You will have a real interest in the travel and tourism sector, will be passionate about research and insight and how this can feed into business decisions. You will be comfortable with a wide range of quantitative methodologies, project managing and working with various people in the organisation. Ad hoc experience is a must. You will be a curious thinker, always looking to explore things in a new way. Experience in campaign evaluation would be beneficial in this role.