Location: Banbury (Oxfordshire) - Great transport links from Northampton, Oxford, Coventry, Rugby, Solihull, Redditch, Stratford-upon-Avon and Milton Keynes!
Package: Circa £36,000 + working from home available, Medical care, Company Pension contribution, 25 day's holiday - with an option to purchase more from the company Flex Pot, Personal Development plan for progression, Free Training Courses, and other fantastic Benefits!
Would you like to work for a Global market leading organisation, that is continuing to grow massively and dominate their market, and in return strive to make their staff the best they can be? Most importantly though, this organisation will give you a chance to work in a team that is recognised to be a massive business focus point for the organisation, as well as having the opportunity for career progression through a personal development plan so you can achieve your career objectives! If this sounds like a role or organisation you would like to be a part of then please carry on reading.
Role and Opportunity:
Because of expansion within the organisation, my client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their Marketing team. This is an opportunity for someone who likes the idea of working with a friendly and hardworking team and enjoys being tasked to to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into the company Data. The day to day activities will mainly involve looking at the organisations existing Clients activity that includes Costings, sales and capabilities.
The successful applicant will be responsible for Analysing, Interpreting and presenting Data drawn up from several sources, and present this to Stakeholders, so it is essential for anyone considering this post to be confidant in their delivery, have Excellent communication skills and great attention to detail, along with being a team player!
Skills and Capabilities:
- To analyse and interpret business data using a range of data analysis tools and presentation tools
- To develop forecasting models to project both market and business performance
- To support the development of a data driven marketing strategy by conducting value pool analysis and profiling clients and prospects in order to identify distinct segments
- To identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities by profiling existing client base
- To analyse and track Key Performance Indicators and produce regular updates
Essential and Desirable Key skills and Experience:
- Experience - Data Analysis experience, Use of CRM systems and report writing tools
- Skills - Numerical and communication skills, Excel and Microsoft Office suite, Excellent analytical skills
- Qualifications - Graduate (ideally business related)
- Experience - MS Access, SQL (Desirable)
- Skills - Presentation skills, data analysis
To apply for this Data Analyst role please send an up to date CV, and you will be contacted within 48 hours with a response to your application